If you are lost…
Some people are really lucky, yes, they are….and I was jealous of them (in a beautiful way of course)…maybe you are asking now Why Anatoly?
And I will tell you…. They are lucky, because they know their life path, they know their way, their passions
OMG, this is such a blessing….its Is such a gift from Heaven to know what you want in your life, what makes you happy, vital ,energized ,what is giving you the meaning of your existence.
But what about the others- the ones that are lost, the ones that are in the dark tunnel and don’t know how to see the light, who feel purposeless, uncertain about what their legacy will be… this is painful, believe me, I know. That’s why I wanted the first article in this section of my website to be about the “unlucky” ones, the lost one…the one who is searching, the one, who is dreaming to find one magnificent and meaningful life.
I know how you feel, I know what is to see happy people following their dreams and path and you…you just stay and torture yourself ad blame yourself.. because you don’t know what is the thing that makes you happy, that moves you
More painful is when you try to explain to people that you are lost and they don’t understand you. As though you are speaking in Chinese to me….so one small advice – Don’t explain too much your feelings to people who are totally different from you. They cannot give you the emotional understanding you need.
First of all, I think that ”The Path” is given from above…from God or Universe. Depending on what your believes are. The path will be revealed when its meant to be. Some people knows that they want to be singer from a child age and they follow that dream…these are the lucky ones, but others …they are like a beautiful butterfly that will need to check many many flowers in order to find the right one…..
Yes, your path, your destiny is sent from Heaven… this doesn’t mean you have to wait for God to save you and show you the way. Don’t get me wrong! You need to act, you need to move, you need to try. This is the only way. Only action can lead to change and more action.
I like this proverb:”whenever there is fog, don’t move” – whenever you are lost, you don’t see the way. Just stop, take a breath, look around you and start taking calculated steps around , till the fog is gone
And remember..Sometimes you need to lose yourself, in order to find who you really are and what you are meant to be…. At least, This was my case J (please go and check about me -section)
For those who say “I don’t know what I am supposed doing here”, for those who are in constant searching, no matter their age.. 30,40,50, for those, who are still looking for their way, just remember ..its never too late – everyone has different destiny and different lessons .
I want to give you few pieces of advice, which I have used while I was to find my path:
- Number 1 – THREAT YOURSELF KIND, RESPECT&HONOR YOURSELF – dont insult yourself, don’t blame yourself for that you are lost – only when you are lost you can find your real Self
- Number 2- FOLLOW YOUR INTUITION – if your inner voice tells you something, you need to analyze it and you need to listen carefully what this voice tells you. This voice is your connection with God/Universe.
If your intuition tells you that you need to travel, go and travel…..travelling is one of the way to get inspired about your life and vision.
- Number 3 – HEAL YOUR WOUNDS – this is important for your whole life..if you have wounds, you need to heal them, if you have pain in your heart, you need to nurish yourself with love and understanding. Read positive books, enjoy more, if you need help, go to psychotherapist or life coach
- Number 4- LISTEN TO YOUR CURIOSITY –your curiosity can show you the way and your path. If you are interested in painting, just go and take a course and learn how to paint, if you are interested in tennis, just go and play tennis
- Number 5- TAKE CALCULATED RISK – remember when there is a fog, try to take small steps, till the fog is gone…BUT TAKE STEPS, don’t stay still !!!
- Number 6 – CHANGE – if you are not happy with your life, you need to change your patterns – living patterns, thinking patterns
- Number 7- LISTEN FOR SIGNALS AROUND YOU – pay attention to your environment and the things that are happening around you..they can lead you to the truth