Zodiac signs in Vedic Astrology – Gemini
Gemini is the 3rd zodiac sign from the zodiac belt and it is correlated to the natural third house in astrology.
|SYMBOL||Man and a woman|
|NAME in Vedic Astrology||Mithuna|
Gemini consists of 3 nakshatras – Mrigrishira, Ardra and Punarvasu.
The main words that describe the Gemini zodiac sign are :
- Communication, media, writing, social media and gossip
- Flexible, inquisitive, restless, indecisive, sexual, youthful, curious, childish, clever, witty, hands skills
- Twins and twin personality
- Short travelling
- Dramatic arts, learning, intellectual
- Don’t like routine
- Best businessman and communicator